Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Workforce Planning Assistant
Job Salary: £18000 - £23000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Workforce Planning Assistant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and hardworking person who will be responsible for prioritising workforce optimisation of Field Consultant’s diaries maintaining them to full capacity and high performance level in a well thought out and uniformed manner, in accordance with the booking guidelines.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* To receive member and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries.
* To contact members where appropriate to chase outstanding documentation and if necessary, produce appropriate correspondence.
* To book member appointments for Employment Field Consultants ensuring that they are informative and consistent with time slots based upon customer profiles and service levels.
* Maintenance of Employment Field Consultants diaries including the rearranging of cancelled appointments with members.
* Production of member e-mails or letters to confirm appointments and responses to member queries.
* To proactively contact members to check service provision and offer review visits.
* To liaise with internal departments on service provision and account status to resolve queries.
* To monitor Employment Field Consultants diaries and ensure bookings are made in line with the guidelines.
* To maintain job lists and update where appropriate.
* To ensure Employment Field Consultants diaries are filled and gaps are reduced.
* Ensure work in line with any quality criteria/instruction in place.
* Manage own workload working from the task list.
What you bring to the team:
* All member telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the company standards.
* Field Consultants diaries contain the required number of daily appointments.
* All member appointments are made in line with the Diary Booking Guidelines.
* All written member correspondence to be professional and to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required company standards.
* Meet departmental and Company protocols and KPIs.