Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Workforce Planning Assistant
Job Salary: £24000 - £25000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Legal Workforce Planning Assistant.
We are looking for a driven, motivated candidate with strong administration and resource planning experience. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Legal team, ensuring the efficient handling of the department’s increasing caseload through time-critical processes. The job will require you to prioritise workforce optimisation of Legal Services case processing from inception to conclusion and to accurately organise the allocation of Employment Tribunal hearings across their legal team.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Provide strong process management for each individual Tribunal case, monitoring all sources for incoming cases and ensure prompt and accurate logging.
* Take responsibility for the accuracy of data relating to ongoing Tribunal matters or following their conclusion.
* Maintain an accurate record of the caseload and availability of the Litigation Consultants.
* Ensure that appropriate time scales are achieved in obtaining case documentation.
* Monitor the departmental caseload on an ongoing basis to ensure case files are appropriately owned at all times.
* Develop strategies for ensuring the minimal need for re-allocations and ensure that necessary re- allocations take into account previous allocation history and any wider considerations
* Liaise with Consultants and Clients directly to ensure all logistical requirements are met.
* Support the Senior Workforce Planning Analyst with quality control issues relating to case-handling whether inward or outward-facing and, where appropriate, assist with the development of quality control processes and systems and effect improvements to existing ones.
* Support the Senior Workforce Planning Analyst in delivery of MI detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to resource and allocation concerns.
* Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* A can-do attitude with drive, motivation to support your team to achieve the best performance overall and for each individual.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, adaptable environment and to work under pressure.
* Strong time management skills and strong ability to multi-task.
* Be innovative and ideas led with your approach.