Fancy being part of the Portfolio team? You’re in the right place!
Have a browse through our current vacancies or simply send us your CV.
Experienced Recruitment Consultants
|Job Title:||Experienced Recruitment Consultant – All sectors|
|Location:||City of London, England or Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Competitive (Dependent on Experience)|
With new business levels at a record high we are seeking out talented and passionate recruiters (both focusing on Permanent and Temporary/Contract/Interim placements) to join our Divisions. Our increased business levels make this the perfect time for recruiters from any previous specialisms to be joining Portfolio (cross-training provided if necessary) for a progressive career in either our fantastic, newly designed office space in the heart of London or our brand-new space in Manchester’s City Centre.
Portfolio’s Recruitment Consultants will:
- Have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and most respected clients in the country working on a high volume of live vacancies across multiple industry sectors ranging from Financial Services to Technology, Media to Retail, FMCG to Manufacturing, Construction to Hospitality, Education to Healthcare and Aerospace to Automotive
- Take immediate ownership of existing key client relationships (warm desks) and be responsible for ongoing development and pipelining of new clients.
- Act as a ‘sector expert’ to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other Portfolio division consultants. This will mean you’re in your development of attracting active and passive talent to market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients.
- Be expected to hold candidate and client meetings to better understand needs, wants and motivations – providing an honest and consultative approach.
- Provide ongoing strategic planning to grow and expand your client and candidate pool in order to achieve full earning potential.
We offer our Recruitment Consultants:
- A progressive, exciting and fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate consultants.
- Working for a ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ company you will have access to amazing staff incentives, development programmes and an uncapped commission and bonus scheme. There’s a reason why our staff retention is hugely above industry average here and people stay with us for many years (and in some case the entirety of their careers!)
- Unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment in brand-new, state of the art offices either overlooking Finsbury Square or the Manchester Arena alongside regular company events including trips to Dubai, New York, Monaco, Palma, Barcelona and Miami as well as regular restaurant and bar events.
Solid recruitment experience (knowing your track record and figures) is essential for this role. As are excellent communication skills, a proven track record of building successful client relationships, and above all drive and ambition to progress.
Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Managing Recruitment Consultant / Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Payroll / Accountancy / Finance
Head of Talent | Growth Marketing Manager
Head of Talent
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Talent to lead the business’ internal hiring strategy, attracting the very best talent to the business whilst building a leading talent function moving forward.
You will have the opportunity to recruit for one of the UK’s most exciting names in the recruitment sector whilst sitting in a management position constantly consulting on talent strategy.
Portfolio’s Head of Talent will:
- Be the sole point of contact for all hiring across the business, primarily recruitment consultants (entry and experienced level) but also operational hires.
- Conduct phone, video and face-to-face interviews, handing over relevant candidates to the correct stakeholder in process.
- Liaise regularly with company directors on current staffing needs, market trends and forecasting.
- Work alongside our Marketing Manager on hiring advertising and marketing strategies.
- Track, source and headhunt experienced talent in and around our core markets.
- Constantly review the business’ onboarding, induction and review programs for all members of staff.
- Attend industry-relevant events throughout the year to learn on current market trends.
We offer our team:
- A progressive, exciting and fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate individuals.
- Working for a HOT 100, ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ company you will have access to amazing staff incentives, development programmes and bonus scheme. There’s a reason why our staff retention is hugely above industry average here and people stay with us for many years (and in some case the entirety of their careers!).
- A consultative seat within management as well as a progression path as the business expands.
- Unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment in brand-new, state of the art offices overlooking Finsbury Square (City of London) alongside regular company events including trips to Dubai, New York, Monaco, Palma, Barcelona and Miami as well as regular restaurant and bar events.
In order to be considered for the position it is essential that you have experience working in an internal recruitment position within a recruitment/staffing agency with a solid track record of hiring experienced consultants.
Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented Marketing game changer to take the lead in the planning and delivery of growth marketing strategies for the UK’s number one recruitment company (confirmed by our 5* Trustpilot status).
The newly created role of Growth Marketing Manager will play a key role working with a highly commercial board of directors to develop the overall digital marketing strategy, from performance marketing, lead generation, driving customer acquisition and maximising revenue growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build the digital marketing strategy with plans on how this will be implemented to ensure the business has an optimised online presence. With a focus on website management, lead generation and supporting integrated digital channel activity.
- Leading all marketing activity and measuring performance through the ongoing review of performance metrics.
- Lead on new website project from project planning, requirement gathering through to testing to ensure the project delivers a Group Website to enhance user experience, optimisation and conversion.
- Work with external SEO and PPC partners to review performance, maximise both paid and organic search opportunities, including the extensive review of campaign performance and ROI.
- Review growth strategies for the Group and individual business units with a focus on brand strategy, customer reach and audience targeting.
- Develop marketing automation and e-mail nurture campaigns.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the company social media strategy.
- Effectively manage marketing spend to drive increased ROI, campaign efficiency and cost management through effective use of analytics and cost analysis.
- Develop strong external PR and strategic relationships with industry partners, to develop thought leadership, content, brand authority and client engagement opportunities.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent performance-based marketing experience combined with a track record of increasing brand recognition and revenue growth through digital and social media campaigns.
- A commercial approach to marketing and with a focus on achieving significant ROI.
- Excellent knowledge of PPC, SEO, Display, Social and affiliates channels.
- Strong technical digital marketing knowledge, including implementation of best practice frameworks, a proactive approach in utilising the latest technology and digital growth trends.
- Knowledge and passion for the technical aspect of digital marketing.
- Experience of growing a brands visibility and social presence.
- Strong ability to analyse and present content, social, email and landing page performance.
- A starter-finisher, passionate about setting goals and driving through tangible results.
- Someone with a strong commercial focus and used to working closely with the Sales team.
What’s on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take this highly successful organisation to the next level of growth with total autonomy for marketing strategies and the ability to really influence key decision makers.
You will be working in a dynamic, fast paced and highly collaborative environment within a modern, state-of-the-art offices in the heart of the City.