Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Nandini Bhatia
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Application Manager
Job Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing business and will provide the right candidate with exceptional opportunities to grow and develop their career.
Key Roles and Responsibilities Reporting to the Head of Operations, core duties will include the following:
* Working with stakeholders to understand business needs and deliver continual service improvements.
* Producing regular reporting to enable business decisions.
* Assess functionality and drive developments where necessary.
* Identify, escalate, and manage project risks and issues to resolution.
* Ensure that new systems and changes are properly tested in a suitable staging environment.
* Coordinate analysis and resolve issues on all system upgrades and changes.
* Conduct workflow analysis and business process reviews.
* Manage outside vendors and contractors to ensure performance expectations and customer satisfaction.
* Conduct meetings with stakeholders to discuss the application needs, examine industry trends and make recommendations.
* Work closely with internal and external management and executive staff.
* Provide governance of the applications to ensure the organisation that applications perform at their best and run very efficiently.
* Solving and troubleshooting any issues related to business software.
* Train and communicate how to use the software across the organisation.
* Present to the Board of Directors