Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Salary: £26,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be representing our client, one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses globally. As a leading technology provider, they are transforming the world of work in terms of HR and health and safety software helping businesses manage their day-to-day, removing administration burden and growing their bottom line.
Unlike other HR software providers, they are unique by offering both a software and service solution, in addition to fast-track tools such as an online marketplace, and AI powered chatbot, that set businesses up for success.
By joining this company, you’re not only joining a fast-paced, exciting technology leader, but you’re also joining a team that is helping businesses achieve their potential. Which means – the more successful you are, the more you’re making a positive impact on the business community.
They don’t just innovate, they care. And by doing both, you can achieve a hugely successful and financially rewarding career, while making a difference.
Your new role
As a sales trailblazer, you are responsible for making outbound calls to business owners, introducing Bright’s products and features, creating opportunities for the business development team.
This is a sales role that has huge growth potential. You’ll become an expert on the product, educating business owners of the need for the software. The more successful you are the more money you will earn….as well as unlock career opportunities.
If you’re looking for a sales role with uncapped earning potential, this is the career for you!
What’s in it for you as a sales trailblazer
Uncapped earning potential
* You’ll earn a basic salary of £23k and in your first year we see an average earning of £60k to £80k.
* With some of the best training in the industry, you will have all of the tools and support to reach your potential. Work hard and become an expert and you can achieve what you want.
* Profit Share Bonus for additional earnings on top of your salary and commission.
* Plus as you progress and are successful you’ll unlock increases to your base salary and commission.
A brilliant work-life balance
* Work-life balance is important, hours are 40 hours Monday to Friday between 8am – 8-pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays (only 4 hours which you get back the following week!)
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays PLUS you get your birthday off as a free day!
* This is just the start, as you progress you’ll earn more annual leave.
* Incentives, games and prizes all-of-the-time! You’ll never be short of something to win and earn.
* PLUS an annual sales trip for top performers. From Miami, Monaco to New York. Each year we go somewhere new. All expenses paid and genuinely – a trip of a lifetime.
Benefits that matter
* Employee perks and discounts from 1000’s of industry leading providers through our very own online marketplace
* 24-7 Employee Assistance Programme with confidential help and advice
* Pension Plan and Life insurance offered for continuous service
* Lunches, breakfasts and team outings. Our culture is at the heart of our success.
What you’ll need to succeed
* One to 2 years’ experience in sales whether that’s face to face or over the phone sales.
* You’re a clear communicator and are able to build relationships
* You’re ambitious and driven by your own success.
* You are resilient, determined but hungry to learn more and more each day.
* You can work successfully in a target-based environment.
* You want to earn as much as possible and build a successful sales career.
So if you want the opportunity to earn life changing money within a company that excels within it’s industry, please apply today and we’ll be in touch!