Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlene Nieves
Job Location: Toronto
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Salary: $60,000 - $120,000 Per Annum
We are looking for a confident, “hands on” proven, high performing Business Development Managers. You will be part of a department which is responsible for demonstrations of our award-winning digital services. This is a critical role for the business to sustain and build on its success in Canada.
The ideal candidate will have a background in SaaS or BDM based sales, driving quality and sales performance in a targeted and dynamic environment. You should not be afraid to challenge yourself & colleagues and should be a confident decision maker. Experience of working in a B2B environment is desirable, although not essential. A pro-active approach to Sales, pipeline, self-generation and driving sales revenue are a must!
* Responsible for completing between 5-7 sales demonstrations per day, including web leads, inbound calls, qualified new business opportunities and existing client upsells
* Maximizing opportunities via outbound calls, emails and marketing insight tools to maximize deal value through multi solution sales offerings.
* Working as an ally to your peers whilst working collaboratively with a dedicated BSCs to ensure high performance.
* Work with autonomy to structure your day so that performance is optimised.
* Ensure pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast paced sale journey
* To be an expert in our products and services to ensure a solution lead & consultative approach to sales
* Be a trusted adviser to ensure a consultative and solution lead approach to product proposals.
* To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level.
* To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification, and language.
* To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is always provided to customers and colleagues.
* Achieving set sales targets & objectives – with a desire to exceed KPIs daily.
* Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
* To be accountable for performance at all levels, while achieving targets and business objectives
* Self-generate opportunity through social selling and prospect/client referrals
What you Bring to the Team
* Previous outbound sales experience is preferred.
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organizational skills and a tenacious nature.
* Professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
* Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
* Ask about our Bright Days
* Day off on your birthday
* 15 days of paid vacation Days increase after 2- and 5-years’ of service
* Medical and dental benefits and Pension Plan available.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programs
* Company incentives, access to discounts.