Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Chat SDA
Job Salary: £22,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be working with our client, an Award winning, global professional services / SaaS provider based in Manchester city Centre. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking for a highly capable service desk analyst to assess and optimize the performance of the End-User software. You will be analysing the performance of IT systems, resolving IT equipment and software issues, and providing IT support to their clients and personnel through Live chat and emails. To ensure success as a service desk analyst, you should exhibit sound knowledge of IT system analysis and experience in an IT support role. A first-class service desk analyst will be someone whose IT expertise and customer service results in enhanced end-user support and system performance. This is a varied and fast paced role, so if you are up for the challenge, apply today and we’ll be in touch!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Provide response to all Chat & Email support queries to the service desk.
* Troubleshoot technical queries to identify the type of query raised and provide first time resolution to basic questions and training needs.
* Gather information from the client, investigating any complex technical issues and escalate second line support.
* Take ownership of any complex technical queries and keep regular contact with client ensuring any updates and resolutions are communicated to the client.
* Keep CRM (salesforce) up to date ensuring all calls are logged as cases, accurately against the correct account.
* Escalate any complaints which cannot be resolved at 1st touch to the customer care team.
* As required provide support to phone queries to the service desk.
* Always ensure Service Level Agreement adherence.
* Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators.
* Arrange and sit Microsoft Teams meetings alongside clients with support queries.
* In-depth and current knowledge of computer programs and hardware.
* Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) and task management software.
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Advanced collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Profit share scheme
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
* Day off on your birthday
* Perkbox discounts
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme