Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Claims Team Leader
Job Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
Lead Claims Consultant
Hinckley – Full Time Office Based
Package 32k – 34k DOE + excellent benefits.
8:30 – 5pm or 8:45 – 5:15pm – Fully Office Based.
Shape Success: Commercial Claims Leadership Opportunity!
Hello Future Claims Maestro! We’re on the lookout for a savvy Claims Team Leader to join our Vibrant Company which has been running for over 40years.
This is a role where you can bring your Cert CII mojo or even if you’re part qualified this could be for you! – add your own unique touch to our claims journey. We take claims seriously, but also value a workplace that appreciates your expertise without losing the human touch. Join us and lead the way with both skill and personality.
* Guide our claims team with your experience and expertise.
* Manage your own allocation of claims whilst supporting the team.
* Part or fully qualified Cert CII for top tier claims handling.
* Strategic thinker with a flair that sets you apart.
Perks of the journey
* Competitive salary that recognises your leadership.
* Opportunities for professional development without the boring bits.
* Room to grow within our dynamic organization.
Ready to lead the way into commercial claims? APPLY NOW.
Be a part of our vibrant company and let’s make the claims journey both successful and enjoyable!
We’re looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional Lead Claims Consultant to join our growing business. As a key player in our claims team, you’ll be responsible for your own allocation of customers, handling incoming calls, and ensuring prompt responses and acknowledgments to all clients. Having your own allocation will help to build a partnership relationship with our Accountancy Practices and give you insight into the trends seen by the team. Our aim is to ensure that the overall customer experience is excellent which can be seen by our Feefo reviews! The role will include managing claims from start to finish and offering support where necessary to the accountant by offering services from other areas of the business. You will be a referral point for the team and will monitor the teams KPIs and workload. You will need to be qualified/part qualified to Cert CII level.
* Manage and control an allocation of claims working in close collaboration with the accountancy practice, claims team, sales account managers and underwriters.
* Agree fee increases, authorise payments, regularly review the claim and offer support when needed to the accountant.
* Maintain regular contact with clients for updates on claims progress.
* Monitor and proactively chase necessary information for new instructions.
* Record instructions and communications on the case management system.
* Operate an outstanding level of customer service to ensure the customer journey is the best it can be.
* Assist the Claims Control Manager in producing daily and monthly MI data.
* Develop strategies for objection handling and additional income generation.
* Identify and organise training needs within team.
* Deliver updates to the team in daily buzz meetings.
* Conduct team meetings with work updates, identifying needs, and setting objectives in collaboration with the Claims Control Manager.
* Regularly engage with the team, raising concerns with the Claims Control Manager.
* Meet and exceed all set team and personal performance indicators.
* Ensure adherence to processes and procedures within the team and make recommendations of any relevant changes to the Claims Control Manager.
What you Bring to the Team
* Solid Claims and compliance background.
* Excellent organisational and decision-making skills.
* Ability to be commercially aware of the market needs and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Highly customer service oriented with a focus on service delivery.
* Ability to deal with detail, be methodical, analytical, and accurate.
* Excellent persuasive and influencing skills.
* Team player and a can-do attitude.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work. If you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors this is the place for you. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive, results focused attitude and the ability to prioritise workload and work on their own initiative. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and we make sure everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. The teams work closely together to build a strong ethos and maximise the client experience with our business objectives at heart. So, if you are ambitious, focused and have a passion, we want to work with you!