Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Michael Agbortabot
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Claims Team Leader
Job Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table!!! We are currently supporting an award-wining and the UK’s leading information resource for tax & accounting, HR & compliance professionals. Part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
Exclusively partnered, we’re looking for a charismatic and enthusiastic individual to take lead of team of Claim Handlers and administrators in the capacity of a Claims Team Leader.
As a key element of the claims team, you’ll be responsible for your own allocation of customers, handling inbound enquiries, and ensuring prompt responses and acknowledgments to all clients claims. This will enable you to build a close relationship with our Accountancy Practices giving you an insight into the trends observed by the wider team. Our goal is to ensure that the overall customer experience is excellent leading to high levels of customer satisfaction. You’ll also be a point of contact in the claims department, often liaising with resolution specialists. *You will need to be qualified/part qualified to Cert CII level
While everyday day will offer a different challenge your core responsibilities will be:
* To Manage and control an allocation of claims working in close collaboration with the accountancy practice, claims team, sales account managers and underwriters.
* Agree fee increases, authorise payments, regularly review the claim and offer support when needed to the accountant.
* Maintain regular contact with clients for updates on claims progress.
* Monitor and proactively chase necessary information for new instructions.
* Record instructions and communications on the case management system
* Develop strategies for objection handling and additional income generation.
* Ensure adherence to processes and procedures within the team and make recommendations of any relevant changes to the Claims Control Manager
A solid Claims and Compliance background with help you thrive in this role, alongside:
* Excellent organisational and decision-making skills.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
* Ability to be commercially aware of the market needs and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Highly customer service oriented with a focus on service delivery.
* Positive individual with great communication skills at all levels.
* Ability to deal with detail, be methodical, analytical, and accurate.
* Excellent persuasive and influencing skills.
* Being a Team player with a can-do attitude.