Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Complaint Handler
Job Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Are you a skilled problem-solver with a passion for resolving issues and ensuring client satisfaction?
My client is seeking a dedicated resolution specialist to join their team. In this role, your expertise will be instrumental in addressing complex challenges and enhancing the overall client experience. If you thrive in finding effective solutions, we invite you to be a key player in our client’s success.
* The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our client experience team.
* Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast membership focused solutions.
* Accountable for the company’s’ online reputation, managing online reviews in accordance with business processes.
* To be the key person for receiving member complaints and retention opportunities
* To be the key person for responding to all online reviews for the business
* To ensure that all member service issues whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the complaint’s procedure.
* To ensure that all online reviews are dealt with efficiently and professionally to a high standard.
* To escalate any negative online reviews through the correct channels of the complaints process
* To ensure that all member service issues are thoroughly investigated through discussion with the member and appropriate internal staff.
* To ensure that all member service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on member resolution and retention.
* To understand all member databases and systems to adequately investigate and respond to the member.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to member queries, service issues and requests to cancel.
* Review of member service issues to produce an effective handover where applicable to Credit Control
* Maintenance of member profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* To liaise with the Business Development Manager regarding clarification of the members contracted service provision.
* To contact members to activate their account and book the initial appointments with consultations in line with service levels and diary booking guidelines.
* To receive member and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries, service issues and retention opportunity requests.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.