Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Complaints Handler
Job Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
My client is a Global Outsourcing Consultancy Firm that specializes in H&S, HR, and Employment Law Services for Businesses across the UK, they have been providing these services for over 40 years and have huge growth plans in place.
To be responsible for the day-to-day management of Service Issues across PBS UK, being the first point of contact for both client and internal teams to always ensure the highest level of service.
This is a hands-on role with a real focus on delivering exceptional outcomes. You will manage all service issues in line with company SLAs as a minimum requirement, ensuring customer expectations are always managed. You will maintain the highest level of professionalism, whilst focusing on quick and efficient solutions whenever possible. As a Resolution Specialist communication is key to delivering a world-class service both internally and externally.
* To be the key person for receiving client service issues
* To ensure that all client service issues whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the complaint’s procedure.
* To ensure that all client service issues are thoroughly investigated through discussion with the client and appropriate internal staff.
* To ensure that all client service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on client resolution and retention.
* To understand all our client databases and systems in order to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Excellent standard of communication written and verbally
* Ability to manage your own time and workload confidently
* Be the first point of contact for both client and internal stakeholders.
* Be able to challenge and influence at a senior level
* Have a solution-focused approach, keeping the client updated throughout, going above and beyond to resolve quickly and efficiently, within SLA.
* Collaborate and conduct regular meeting across the business to ensure high quality outcomes.
* Provide regular updates to the management team on progress.
* Ensure appropriate systems are updated correctly for records and reporting purposes
Job Goals and Metrics
* Ensure all service issues are dealt within departmental SLA.
* Average of 30 cases rolling at any one time
* Average quality score of Minimum 3.75+
* Talk Time Minimum 2 hours
* Ensure regular updates to management showing trend analysis.
* Develop training and support tools to aid improvement.
* Have regular face to face catch ups with key departments.
* Maintain less than 5% RED as a team.
* Share successes and challenges within the business.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join Our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results-focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.