Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Contact Centre Team Leader
Job Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing one of the UK’s longest leading professional service providers for HR, Tax, Health and Safety and Reward. We are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader to join the department within a vibrant, award-wining, fast growing organisation, who have incredible growth plans and are part of a Global Group.
In the role, the successful candidate will manage a team of HR Advisors. You will identify training, manage the team’s performance and ensure that they maintain a high standard or service provision to their clients. Oversee the day-to-day management of the team and the throughput of the work. The Team Leader will inspire, motivate and support the team as necessary to maintain strong working relationships with both the staff and also their clients.
The Team Leader will also be responsible for:
* To build and maintain a cohesive and motivated team, providing leadership and support to colleagues and peers, and have excellent working relationships with all departments.
* To performance manage all advisor’s, identifying training needs and putting the necessary measures in place to ensure that the training required is provided.
* To effectively manage all team absences / sickness and ensure that the RTW process (including completion of the form) is adhered too in line with the Operations and Protocols Manual. Following any persistent intermittent absences, your recommendations on how you propose to deal with the matter should be sent to your line manager along with any final draft letters.
* To effectively manage all lateness and ensure that the lateness recording form is completed on all occasions. Following any persistent intermittent lateness, your recommendations on how you propose to deal with the matter should be sent to your line manager along with any final draft letters.
* To conduct, where necessary any formal meetings such as disciplinary and grievance and provide the necessary outcome in line with the Employee Handbook.
* All necessary formal action taken is to be dealt with within a timely manner and to bring the matter to a satisfactory conclusion and in keeping with company and departmental policies.
* Undertake training, interim reviews and six-month probationary reviews with all new starters.
* To conduct and document Performance Development Reviews with each team member every quarter, highlighting any objectives and development areas for the next period and ensuring that the expectations are clear following the meeting.
* To effectively manage all advisors unavailable time, in line with the departmental requirements to ensure that we prevent / minimise any queues.
* To conduct a stand up twice a week to ensure that the team is kept up to date with all changes that are happening as a team, department and business.
* To ensure that your team attend the training sessions each month.
* To monitor and review advisors’ overall performance activity on a daily basis and provide a detailed weekly report to the line manager. In your absence, the necessary measures should be put in place to ensure that this report is actioned.
* To liaise with other Team Managers/Leaders to ensure all consultants are supported and departmental service levels are achieved during all business hours and particularly the lunch period.
* Attend regular update meetings with the Advisory Manager, ensuring updates are implemented and communicated to all team members.
* To mentor and monitor advisors ensuring they provide commercially focused, quality advice to clients.
* Ensure cases are handled effectively and cohesively within the team and client’s expectations are met on all occasions.
* To assist and support with interviews for the roles of HR advisors.
* Periodically checking individual advisors task lists and the team task list as a whole, re-assigning tasks and highlighting/reporting any issues the line manager.
* Extensive HR experience is not required but some experience handling HR processes in a management capacity is preferable.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* Always maintain a professional and responsible attitude.
* Previous leadership experience in a contact centre environment is essential.