Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Content Manager
Job Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 15 million lives, in their search to add a Content Manager to their team.
This is an opportunity to join a truly Sales Led business, the industry leading EAP and OH provider & Sunday Times ‘Best Places to Work.’
The Bid Content Manager will be responsible for supporting other bid team members to complete RFI’s, Selection Questionnaires, salesforce administration and responsible for maintaining and expanding a database of pre-written content to improve bid quality. Responsible for defining and optimising the content repository structure and record management system.
Experience: Ability to identify and work with relevant subject matter experts (SME) within the business who are owners of the pre-written content and ensure the content is updated on a pre-agreed cycle. Confident in dissecting RFPs and identifying frequently asked questions that need to be maintained in a knowledgebase. Broad market knowledge of proposal automation, AI tools, and database solutions.
Day To Day Responsibilities
* Responsible for the overall bid library
* Re-write content into a defined style, ensuing that it is clearly articulated and easy to integrate into proposals.
* Ensure legal and operational compliance of all content / database records.
* Work with graphic designers as required, maintaining a strong graphics database.
* Schedule regular reviews of the knowledgebase to identify areas that need to be updated / expanded.
* Review the structure of the bid library on a regular basis, ensuring it meets the needs of the business.
* Provide regular training to users of the bid library and gather feedback on a regular basis.
* Excellent project management skills
* Strong written English language skills.
* Support the team with RFIs, selection questionnaires, and providing relevant content.
What You Bring to The Team
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
* Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
* Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
* Day off on your birthday
* Cash plan for you (and your children, if any)
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service
* Private medical insurance after 5 years’ service
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance
* Pension plan contributions increase after 5- and 7-years’ service
* Season ticket loan scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this Fab Friday!
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes