Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Diary Planner
Job Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional looking to join a company where you can build a career, and will invest in your development?
The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table.. we are looking for a talented individual to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans who have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’. We are currently supporting one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for HR, Tax & Accounting Professionals. Part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps on growing.
As a Client Experience Diary Planner you will focus on managing existing clients, being the first point of contact for any queries or concerns. You will deliver world class care exceeding clients’ expectations by providing fast client focused solutions.
* Contacting existing clients to book their Anniversary appointments with consultants in line with service levels and diary booking guidelines
* Ensuring that all client service issues whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the complaints procedure.
* Delivering the administrative duties for the department including rescheduling appointments
* Ensuring that all client service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on client resolution and retention.
* Understanding all client databases and systems in order to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, service issues and requests to cancel.
* Reviewing of client service issues in order to produce an effective handover where applicable to Credit Control.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* A team player
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years