Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Fire Safety Consultant
Job Salary: £38,000 - £44,000 Per Annum
What is next in your career?
Portfolio are pleased to be working exclusively with an established global consultancy to recruit a new Fire Safety Consultant to add to their growing team!
We have just partnered up with an award-winning consultancy group, to support with their search…
Providing only the best Health and Safety advice, guidance and support… to a diverse portfolio of clients across the globe… truly believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for the future!
Whether you have got consultancy experience or not, they want individuals that think differently about Health and Safety and those who will strive every day to create moments of magic for their clients.
* Are you an experienced and conscientious individual with a passion for health and safety?
* Are you seeking a role which offers you flexibility a clear career pathway, packed with growth and development?
If so, we want to hear from you..
* To advise client’s needs relating to Fire. Assist with QA and validations for a team of Fire Risk Assessors and Validators under the BAFE standard
* To provide telephone/e-mail advice to clients regarding Fire related concerns.
* To attend training and regularly update the team on relevant changes to legislation and guidance
* To provide practical support to clients in using their online systems and make pro-active calls to clients in support of their Fire services.
* To handle complaints and super duper service issues relating to advisors and senior advisors.
* To be familiar with BAFE standards and manage the BAFE system operating for clients within the Peninsula Group.
* To specialise in Fire and have relevant practitioner experience.
* To liaise with external Enforcement, and other, Agencies on behalf of clients, when approved and requested by Senior Management.
* To amend, following a client request, Fire Safety management systems and risk assessments.
* To ensure all advice given meets the requirements of BAFE
* Development of Fire systems and eLearning as requested
* Assist the Technical Manager in the development of Fire Guidance Notes, Standard Phrases and Checklists, covering all legal jurisdictions serviced by Peninsula.