Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Gambling Administrator
Job Salary: £22,600 - £24,000 Per Annum
* Do you have experience of working in a bookmakers / betting shop?
* Do you have experience of settling bets either manually or with an ott?
* Are you looking for a new challenge within fraud prevention?
Based in the Security Department at Head Office. This role is key to ensure the risk of fraud, theft and errors are minimised. Security Audit Administrator’s will primarily be responsible for conducting shop system. Audits, identifying errors, fraudulent bets, incorrectly translated bets, errors in settlement. An excellent knowledge of bets and bet settlement rules will be required for the role.
* Hours: 40 hours per week. Any 5 from 7 days hours worked between 07:30 to 22:00 on a rota, includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays
* Salary: Starting 22,600 rising to £24,000 after training
* Reporting To: Security Office Supervisor
* Remotely access and conduct shop audits via computer – The role is fully office based!
* Liaise with area operations team
* Check pay-out details, settlement amounts, bet details
* Contact shop staff when necessary
* Complete all assigned work daily
* Work within a team
* Comply with GDPR
Experience and Skills
* Good working knowledge of the sports betting industry is essential
* Experience working in a betting shop is preferable
* Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft office
* Must be able to use an OTT
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Security systems training will be provided
We value knowledge and experience of the industry, so if this sounds like you – please apply today!