Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Neil Tannk
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Job Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
We are currently looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly growing business. You’ll be joining the #1 recruitment agency on Trustpilot with 5x specialist divisions founded 35-years ago.
We require someone with enthusiasm and confidence to speak with candidates and eventually clients in person & on the phone – both warm leads and cold calls. To fit in with our culture, you’ll need to be a strong communicator with a sense of humour and have the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
While you’ll be expected to be self-motivated and self-sufficient to learn on the job, we offer excellent training with a leading coach and there is a clear career pathway to pursue your recruitment career within sales or management.
If you have an entrepreneurial attitude and an interest in sales, this will be the right role for you.
* You’ll be able to take on a warm desk & work with existing consultants and existing clients, so you hit the ground running
* Win new accounts through leveraging or maximising relationships
* Identify new opportunities through research and knowledge of the market
* Use various channels to advertise jobs
* Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
* Manage all aspects of the recruitment life cycle from introductions to offer stage.
* Become an expert in your market
* Communicating with clients and candidates via telephone and email
* Achieve agreed KPIs on a monthly basis
Why work for us?
* Transparent career framework and set promotional criteria that you can start working towards on day one
* Amazing office based in the heart of the city with amazing facilities
* Work for a market leading agency with an established list of clients
* A supportive and collaborative team
* Realistic targets and time to grow in your role
* Uncapped competitive commission scheme with no threshold with additional bonuses
* Company-wide trips previously we have travelled to Monaco, Dubai, Miami and New York
* Quarterly incentives visiting top restaurants across London & Manchester including the ivy, Shard, 20 stories and 34 Mayfair.
The Portfolio Group is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing talented professionals across our four specialist Divisions for Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement, and HR & Reward while also partnering with businesses to offer a full RPO solution.
Established in 1988, we now have over 30 years’ experience in the industry and a reputable track record recruiting at all levels of the market, across the whole of the UK and into a multitude of industry sectors. With offices based in London and Manchester, we have proven success in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment and we pride ourselves on having a fast, efficient and consultative service with an enviable client base.
We value our client relationships, operate with an honest and ethical attitude and love what we do!