Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing & Growth
Job Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 Per Annum
This is a once in a career opportunity for an exceptional Digital Marketing Leader to join a truly Sales Led business, maximising and leading digital growth & performance at the industry leading EAP and OH provider, Health Assured. With an unrivalled track record of incredibly strong year on year growth of its subscription model business, Health Assured supports over 70,000 organisations and 13 million lives across the UK & Ireland. Part of the global Peninsula Group, with 14 operating companies and a group turnover of circa £400m, there is substantial financial backing for further expansion, including acquisition and international development.
The Head of Digital Growth will play a key role working with a highly entrepreneurial board of directors to deliver the overall integrated digital marketing strategy, through to developing partnership and growth channels to drive the continuous improvement of our digital customer experience.
The successful candidate should have experience of leading a team in a high growth business – key requirements include:
* Excellent performance-based marketing experience, combined with a track record driving lead generation and increasing brand recognition through digital and social media campaigns.
* Excellent knowledge of PPC, Programmatic, Display, SEO, Social Media, Brand Advocacy and Loyalty Campaigns.
* Ability to manage and achieve ROI on significant marketing budgets.
* Experience of search-based technology and platforms including GDN-Google Display Network, Google Performance Max & Stackadapt is highly desirable.
* Setting out a medium-term, strategic marketing growth plan for the company, both in the UK & Ireland, and in international markets as we turn to global expansion.
* Leading the marketing team and all marketing activity and measuring performance through the ongoing review of performance metrics.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate a highly commercial approach to maximizing ROI through highly effective multi- channel campaign management. In addition to retargeting strategies and working closely with the Sales Director to optimise the sales funnel driving new customer acquisition through effective lead generation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a high growth organisation recently awarded a place within The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023. A highly competitive package of attractive Base salary + lucrative bonus scheme + car allowance – Equating to OTE of £120,000 Per Annum + excellent benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.