Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Partnerships
Job Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 Per Annum
Passionate about driving growth in the dynamic world of SaaS?
We are looking for an Associate Director of Partnerships to take accountability for the design and execution of our New Business Growth strategy, ensuring we have a sufficiently healthy and robust short and long-term pipeline to deliver on our long-term vision and mission!
…up to £120,000 OTE!
We’re seeking a visionary Head of Partnerships to spearhead collaborations, forge key relationships, and accelerate our expansion! Join a brand who are revolutionizing the SaaS landscape, empowering businesses with innovative solutions. With a focus on cutting-edge technology and a dedication to client success, they are poised for exponential growth.
As Head of Partnerships, you’ll be the architect of mutually beneficial partnerships, playing a pivotal role in shaping the brands future.
Collaborate with top industry players, craft innovative strategies, and drive initiatives that propel the platform to new heights!
Day to Day
* Identify, negotiate, and establish strategic partnerships to drive revenue growth.
* Cultivate relationships with industry leaders, influencers, and key stakeholders.
* Develop and execute partnership strategies aligned with company objectives.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure seamless integration and maximum impact.
* Proven track record in building and managing successful partnerships within the SaaS industry.
* You will gain an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities of our software platform, articulating and communicating the innovative and unique solution we provide
* Executing against yearly partnership goals and pro-actively identifying new partnership opportunities
* You will be qualifying and disqualifying new business and partnership opportunities, conducting partners conversations by phone as well as online or physical meetings and events
* You will be delivering solution presentations to key stakeholders, developing and negotiating partnership agreements, as well as generating referrals from your partners
* Exceptional communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
* Strategic thinker with a knack for identifying growth opportunities.
* Supporting the Chief Growth Marketing Officer with overall strategy development.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
* Opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly growing SaaS company.
* Collaborative culture that values innovation, diversity, and professional growth.
* Competitive compensation, benefits, and room for career advancement.
* Competitive base salary, bonus structure and car allowance!
Ready to make an impact and drive strategic collaborations in the world of SaaS? Apply today!