Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlene Nieves
Job Location: Toronto
Job Title: Head of SEM/Digital Performance
Job Salary: $100,000 - $110,000 Per Annum
My client is a provider of external HR and OHS solutions; including, employment relations and health and safety advice, consultancy, BrightHR Software and Peninsula BrAIbox AI. They are providers to small and medium-sized businesses located throughout Canada! They currently employ over 2,500 people globally has quickly become one of the fastest growing companies.
This role gives you the opportunity to develop and nurture a team of paid search marketeers, manage significant budgets and join at an exciting and significant point in our growth. You will be an integral part of that story and manage and take responsibility for search activity to maximize our paid media budgets, prove success, and scale.
The Head of SEM oversees the day-to-day, granular search marketing activity of the organisation and drives digital initiatives for the, ensuring the optimization of our key revenue streams. You will be responsible for leading the paid search and SEO team, continuing their training and development to add greater benefit to the business. This chance to make a difference, be part of something special and receive a fantastic package is not an opportunity to be missed.
Day-to-Day Duties and Responsibilities
The following responsibilities are not listed in order of priority:
* Maintain, develop and implement the search strategy to ensure the business has an online presence that maximizes the use of paid and organic channels.
* Explore new opportunities within paid media to utilize Google’s full suite of channels, programmatic, native and social platforms.
* Focus on continual improvements to create efficiency in spend, increase ROI, invest in new media and generate sales qualified leads from new channels.
* Ensure organic search strategy, compliments and uses appropriate data from our paid media activity to subsidize paid investment.
* Collaborate with other digital and marketing teams to create and implement best in class display, remarketing and native content and advertising.
* Work with UX design and development teams so that paid media investment is driven to assets that have been optimized to the highest level.
* Take a hands-on approach in all campaigns to improve results and develop the skills of your team.
* Develop strong relationships with all internal teams to learn more about our business and the market opportunity.
* Manage the workflow and priorities of the SEM team, assigning tasks, projects and activities.
* Provide timely and reliable management information to key stakeholders within the business.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties of the position and will not be constructed as an absolute description of the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Essential Skills and Competencies
* 7+ years’ experience of implementing successful marketing strategies using a wide range of Sem activity, delivering on ambitious ROI targets, and controlling costs.
* A proven track record of creating commercial opportunities through flawless execution of a robust strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
* Experience leading a team, with proven ability to motivate and coach.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Desirable Skills and Competencies
* Confident, ambitious, dynamic, and self-motivated person with the will to drive forward new ideas.
* Strong creative outlook.
* Strong analytical and project management skills.
* Methodical, organised, and innovative in your approach.
* Experience in social media communications.
* Experience in working in a health and wellbeing or employee benefits sector.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Day off on your birthday
* Enhanced Benefits with Health and Dental Coverage
* We offer a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Matching Program
* Downtown Location (Right near Union Station)
* Vacation Days increase after 2 and 5 years’ service