Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Health & Safety Advisor
Job Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our Client are a leading HR SaaS software in the heart of Manchester, who operate internationally and are part of an award winning, global group. They are revolutionising businesses’ by simplifying people management and compliance, with their time-saving HR software and tools. Combining award-winning HR employment law and health & safety advisory services, cutting-edge software along with our tax & accounting, we help people and businesses grow.
* Are you passionate about health and safety and looking to join an inspired and motivated team?
* Opportunity to further grow and develop your career AND earnings?
* Responding to requests (telephone or electronic) from clients and provide relevant technically and legally correct Health and Safety advice in a professional and practical manner.
* Providing telephone/e-mail advice.
* Providing practical support to clients in using their online systems and make pro-active calls to clients in support of their H&S service.
* Researching information required to provide detailed health and safety guidance and technical support to clients and Consultants.
* Liaising with external Enforcement, and other, Agencies on behalf of clients, when approved and requested by Senior Management.
* Checking and recommending amendments to management systems and risk assessments.
* Conducting Installation calls to clients following Principal calls with the specified time period.
* Assisting the Technical Manager in the writing of Guidance Notes, Standard Phrases and Check lists, covering all legal jurisdictions serviced by group.
* Reviewing BDM diaries, complete TLA’s and provide guidance and support in a succinct and commercially driven manner.
* Building relationships with BDMs in order to increase trust and use of the service.
* Presenting internal training/buzz sessions and external webinars.
* Profit Share Scheme
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’!
* PerkBox Discounts
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years