Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlene Nieves
Job Location: Toronto
Job Title: Health & Safety Field Consultant
Job Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 Per Annum
Due to the genuine growth of the performance marketing team, there has been an exciting new role available for a passionate, analytical, and highly organised PPC Manager. This is permanent full-time position and you will be required to work on-site in our Downtown Toronto office, off of Union Station.
* Manage the planning, building, and reporting of multiple PPC accounts through Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
* Perform detailed analyses of campaign performance and propose and action optimisations.
* Take a measured approach to implementing new and current features; Take a test and learn approach to effectively implement automated bid strategies, match types, performance max, and RSA best practice.
* Design impactful CRO tests with the support of in-house web developers. Create, analyse, and action conversion rate optimisation tests.
* Support stakeholders with troubleshooting and improving the quality of conversion data fed into marketing platforms.
* Collaborate with the wider marketing team to set new campaign initiatives live for your respective channel(s).
* Work with the Paid Media Manager and Head of Performance to reach channel growth targets.
What you bring to the Team
* 3+ years of experience managing lead gen PPC campaigns with large monthly budgets.
* Strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics and Excel.
* Able to propose long-term strategies and create long-term testing plans related to PPC account growth.
* A strong understanding of audience targeting and experience with the practical application to marketing campaigns, preferably using 1st party data.
* Experience conducting fair AB tests and conducting PPC account optimisations on a large scale.
* A desire to improve efficiency of processes; interested in learning and adopting tools such as Data Studio, Supermetrics, and new AI tools.
* The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry changes. Possess the ability to adapt to how new developments may impact account management and best practices.
Perks and Benefits
* Day off on your birthday
* Enhanced Benefits with Health and Dental Coverage
* We offer a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Matching Program
* Downtown Location (Right near Union Station)
* Vacation Days increase after 2 and 5 years’ service