Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing one of the UK’s longest leading professional service providers for HR, Tax, Health and Safety and Reward. We are looking for experienced People Manager to join a vibrant, award-wining, fast growing organisation, who have incredible growth plans and are part of a Global Group.
In the role, the successful candidate will give professional HR and Employment Law advice and excellent service to clients across Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Teamwork is important to ensure the advice provided to clients, via telephone and email, is legally compliant and meets the specific needs of the clients’ business. In some cases, it may be required to highlight options that are non-compliant and therefore ensure the client is fully aware of the risks of there options. The successful candidate will be given a high level of training, with opportunities to progress and work their way into senior positions.
The People Manager will also be responsible for:
* Meet personal and departmental KPI’s
* Support clients with legally compliant advice and a personal touch
* Put the client first by responding within contractual SLA’s
* Guide clients with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
* Provide options. Be revolutionary with your ideas!
* Take ownership and responsibility of cases to resolution
* Building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction
* Record your advice accurately against the appropriate cases on the relevant databases
* Support with advice on documentation and information implementation
* Support clients in drafting ‘ad-hoc’ letters where appropriate
* Advise in line with the client’s documentation taking into consideration their terms and conditions
* Attend legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services
* Be responsible for your own self-study and being current with changes in legislation and best practice
* Deliver Super Service at all times
* Attend video conference calls if needed in line with department requirements
* Refer appropriate products and services. Be a referral champion for your clients.
* Attend departmental or office team meetings.
* Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team.
What you can bring to their team:
* Proactive and creative problem solver
* A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate effectively within the team
* Ability to remain professional in a fast-paced environment
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* Practical experience.
* Always maintain a professional and responsible attitude.
* Broad knowledge of employment law, HRM and ACAS best practice
* An enthusiasm for generating new business referrals
* Ability to learn, research and interpret law quickly and effectively.
* Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised as required.
* Ability to work to precise KPI and SLA deadlines.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* MS Office knowledge and experience.