Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: HR Advisor - Sales Support
Job Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing one of the UK’s longest leading professional service providers for HR, Tax, Health and Safety and Reward. We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join a vibrant, award-wining, fast growing organisation, in a brand-new, niche role that supports their incredible growth plans.
In the role, the successful candidate will give professional HR and Employment Law advice to prospective clients across Great Britain and Northern Ireland to showcase the fantastic service on offer. This person will support the Sales team in their sales meetings, with the aim to assist them in closing deals by providing HR advice.
The successful candidate will be given a high level of training, with opportunities to progress and gain a wide variety of exposure to Employee Relation issues across all different sectors. This fantastic role allows the opportunity to earn commission on top of a basic salary.
* To participate in sales meetings with BDMs via video or telephone, and support with any HR advice required as part of the process before, during and post appointment. To provide initial HR guidance on any live issues the prospect may have, in order to showcase & demonstrate the value of the service and expertise which is provided to clients and emphasise the value of any additional support that we’re able to provide once the prospect comes on board.
* Ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law best practice, and knowledge of the Service is continually updated.
* Develop positive working relationships and maintain proactive contact with Business Development Managers and Business Sales Consultant’s in relation to prospective clients.
* To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for handing over cases to our Advisory Team and ensuring the case is handled in line with internal SLAs and any initial advice given.
* To ensure the necessary updates are made on the internal system.
* Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case and offering critique support.
* Participate and deliver Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is best in class and compliant at all times.
What we’re looking for:
* An ambitious individual who wants to be rewarded for success!
* Pride in delivering a high-quality service and genuine desire both to resolve issues for clients by providing efficient, pragmatic, commercial solutions, and to promote the wider Croner service to help drive sales.
* A strong HR background, having provided full, end to end support to business owners.
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.