Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Nandini Bhatia
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Insurance Accountant
Job Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our client who provide Legal Expenses and Commercial Liability insurance products to small businesses. Their products help businesses facing a wide range of legal disputes, including employment issues, health and safety matters and tax investigations.
To support the finance team in ensuring the accurate and timely production of periodic financial reporting including management accounts, annual statutory accounts, regulatory reporting and information for provision to the organisation’s board and external stakeholders. To develop a detailed knowledge of relevant systems and the underpinning data, including technical insurance concepts. The role is key to supporting the FM in ensuring the delivery of a best-in-class reporting framework to the CFO and the board, creating the highest level of organisational oversight, where the strategy is for sustained growth.
* Support, from a technical perspective, the production of monthly management accounts.
* Support annual statutory reporting process.
* Support regulatory reporting process and be actively involved in the production of reporting.
* Ad hoc reporting to senior management team.
* Liaison with internal and external stakeholders, such as actuaries, auditors, investment managers.
* Responsibility for system data integrity, validation and analysis.
* Support development of FP&A reporting suite; for example, forecasting, KPIs, KRIs.