Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Marketing Administrator
Job Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
We have partnered up with a forward thinking and evolving organisation which puts individuals at the heart of its business. Here you will be challenged, supported and most importantly heard, enabling you to develop your skills and grow professionally and personally.
Initially a 6 month contract with the view to potentially go permanent!
The Marketing Administrator is primarily responsible for invoice processing and other team administration. The role also includes providing support to Marketing Managers, and the Chief Marketing Officer. An unwavering attention to detail, rigor in execution and a proven ability to manage various workstreams in an organized way are fundamental to the success of this role.
Day to Day
* Process purchase orders ensuring that the appropriate approvals have been obtained in line with corporate governance.
* Proactively meet with all Marketing budget holders to review budget sheets ensuring all POs are processed in CONCUR and PO data is recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
* Process invoices in line with internal policies and procedures, working with Accounts Payable to establish new vendors, resolve payment issues and ensure the timeliness of payment.
* Lead the administration and coordination for all procurement processes, including invoice and purchase order processing, vendor set-up and payment, and monthly reconciliation
* Maintain orderly files/record keeping of all supporting documentation, including invoices and contracts, including archiving documents in line with data retention policies.
* Work with vendors to resolve any pending issues, involving internal management where appropriate.
* Review parked documents regularly to ensure accuracy.
* Strive for efficiencies, improvements and learnings that will help maximize ROI.
* Maintain highly organized and extensive archives and records.
* Experience in an administrative role
* An interest in learning the basics of finance and accounting
* An unwavering attention to detail and uncompromising excellent standards willing to constantly strive for improvement
* Proficient use of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills
* A self-starter with strong organizational skills who constantly identifies and implements efficiencies
* Ability to collaborate in a team environment as well as work independently
* Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment working on a number of different and varied projects at one time to tight deadlines
* Highly motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and resourceful
* Additional languages a plus