Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: PA to Managing Director
Job Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Embark on a career as a PA to the Esteemed Managing Director, where your precision, discretion and efficiency will contribute to the smooth functioning of executive operations for my client based in Hinckley who specilaise in providing services for HR and H&S for over 80 years.
In this role there is a requirement to provide administrative support to the Managing Director and to assist with the management of the building. Join their forward-thinking team, where your organisational skills will be key to supporting their leaderships in achieving new heights of success.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking PA. You will be adaptable to a variety of administrative tasks that will assist the Managing Director in carrying out their day to day role in leading, directing and managing all business and service operations across the business. You must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to ensure work is produced to a high standard.
* To devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing;
* To assist with incoming calls when the Managing Director are unavailable;
* To arrange travel and accommodation where required;
* To deal with incoming email and post, occasionally corresponding on behalf of the recipient;
* To delegate work in the absence of the Managing Director;
* To organise and maintain the Managing Director diary and make appointments, including any print outs required for scheduled meetings and preparation of meeting agendas where required;
* To assist the Managing Director in ensuring that work assigned by them to other individuals or departments is completed, i.e. follow up on delegated work in order to meet deadlines.
* To assist the Managing Director and Management Team with any internal reporting, e.g. the preparation of reports for the Board Meetings, MLI Meeting etc;
* To assist the Managing Director with administrative work for departmental/business communications;
* Supporting the Managing Director with HR issues, which will consist of minute taking, drafting letters etc;
* To produce documentation relating to project work, where required;
* To co-ordinate monthly payroll across departments ensuring that group deadlines are met;
* To manage the preparation and co-ordination of Quarterly Sales Conferences;
* To manage the employee bonus schemes including Bupa and Perkbox;
* Managing the office facilities by completing a weekly floor walk reporting any issues to the facilities team;
* Being the point of contact for the cleaners and engineers, assisting with their tasks and reporting any issues to the management of both companies;
* Sourcing new contractors and assisting the building manager with managing the current contractors.
What you bring to the team
* Ability to think outside the box and work on your own initiative;
* All written correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information;
* High level of confidentiality, integrity and reliability;
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Work and internet explorer;
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
* Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely; and
* Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
Why join our team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we are looking for someone who has a positive and can do attitude.