Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Paid Search Executive
Job Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 Per Annum
Want to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing tech businesses? My client an award-winning people management software company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Paid Search Manager!
Due to the genuine growth of the performance marketing team, an exciting new role is available for a passionate, analytical, and highly organised Paid Search Manager.
* Manage the planning, building, and reporting of multiple PPC accounts across UK, Canada and Australia through Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
* Perform detailed analyses of campaign performance and propose and action optimisations.
* Take a measured approach to implementing new and current features; Take a test and learn approach to effectively implement automated bid strategies, match types, performance max, RSA best practice, etcetera.
* Design impactful CRO tests with the support of in-house web developers. Create, analyse, and action conversion rate optimisation tests.
* Support stakeholders with troubleshooting and improving the quality of conversion data fed into marketing platforms.
* Collaborate with the wider marketing team to set new campaign initiatives live for your respective channel(s).
* Work with the Paid Media Manager and Head of Performance to reach channel growth targets.
What you bring to the Team
* 3+ years of experience managing lead gen PPC campaigns with large monthly budgets.
* Strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics and Excel.
* Able to propose long-term strategies and create long-term testing plans related to PPC account growth.
* A strong understanding of audience targeting and experience with the practical application to marketing campaigns, preferably using 1st party data.
* Experience conducting fair AB tests and conducting PPC account optimisations on a large scale.
* A desire to improve efficiency of processes; interested in learning and adopting tools such as Data Studio, Supermetrics, and new AI tools in 2023.
* The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry changes. Possess the ability to adapt to how new developments may impact account management and best practice.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit share scheme