Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Reception Administrator
Job Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to represent our client, a market leading, global HR software and Consultancy company based in Manchester city Centre. We are seeking an experienced Reception Administrator to join our fast paced, supportive, friendly team.
Your role is to provide a first-class telephone service to our clients, ensuring the client’s needs are assessed and dealt with in accordance with our call handling requirements.
The ideal candidate will be positive have excellent communication skills and an ability to build positive rapport and provide our customers with a good experience.
All calls will be from our customers requesting information on services so you will need to be efficient and PC literate.
We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, high performing reception administrator to handle our inbound call volume across various areas of the business, and also take part in outbound call quality assessments from within our sales function.
The reception administrator will receive calls from both existing and prospective clients of BrightHR and will be required to handle all calls in a friendly and professional manner, and subsequently direct the caller to the correct department whilst logging details of the interaction on our internal CRM.
* Handle inbound telephone enquiries and advise these correctly
* Quickly identify reasons for calling, and direct to the relevant internal team
* Administration and data entry
* Outbound quality assurance calls made to recent prospect interactions
What you Bring to the Team
* A warm, outgoing personality
* Desire to provide outstanding customer service
* Excellent telephone manner
* Competent IT skills
* Attention to detail including grammar and spelling
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a team
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.
If you are up for the challenge, apply today and we’ll be in touch!