Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Michael Agbortabot
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Portfolio has got an amazing opportunity with an industry leading and award-winning employer who are looking to recruit an experienced highly motivated Regional/Field Sales Manager, with a proven track record of improving sales performance to join their already successful national team. Offering a generous package off up to a 60k basic + 5k Car allowance/ company car, quarterly and yearly bonuses based on the performance of the BDMs in the region against target. OTE 85K-100k + Other group benefits
The business has gone through substantial growth over the last 5 years with an annual turnover of 40million + and a unique client base over 15,000 they are looking to bring in exceptional individual to help manage expansion of their already great business model.
Working closely with the Sales Director and Managing a team of field-based BDMs, in your assigned region tasked with developing business with SME/Medium employers providing solution-based business services.
You will also work in conjunction with the Head of Telesales and Telesales management team to ensure the quality and quantity of appointments stay high.
What you’ll bring to the Organisation
* Proven track record of managing, driving, and motivating a field sales team to hit sales targets.
* Proved experience in leading high performing sales teams ideally with exposure of selling into the SME market.
* Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage and monitor sales process and pipeline.
* Highly numerate with the ability to quickly understand the key figures that impact sales performance.
* Takes ownership for the success of all new hires.
* Ensure that “New Hire Training Program” is explicitly implemented for all initial sales training.
* Determine the developmental level and objectives for each BDM’s.
* Develop new corrective action plans for each direct report, utilising directive, and supportive coaching styles.
* Work with Sales Director to review performance on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
* Plan and commit to a schedule with each BDM based on tenured productivity and developmental level.
* Utilises Coaching and Field Evaluations for each field accompaniment.
* Focus coaching on specific developmental objectives.
* Conduct productive sales meetings focused on skill development issues.
* Prepare and conduct semi-annual and annual reviews for all BDM’s.
*Requires a full clean driving licence. Regular driving is an essential element of the role.
*Must have flexibility to travel across the UK when required.