Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Job Salary: £21,500 - £21,680 Per Annum
Are you looking for a Career? But haven’t found a company with a career pathway and structure in place?
My client is a Global Consultancy Firm that specializes in H&S, HR, and Employment Law Services for Businesses. They have been providing these services for over 40 years and have huge growth plans in place.
We are now looking to recruit a Work Force Planning Administrator to join the team to help support the growth of the business.
You will be working within the sales departments, taking full ownership of the allocations of HR and H&S support on all sales opportunities through various sales channels. You will be the first point of contact providing first class telephone service to our clients.
As part of our work force planning and sales team you will become an integral part of the sales operation working closely with both internal and external sales. You must be positive and have excellent communication skills and an ability to build positive rapport and provide our customers with a good experience. The role has an analytic focus and will require you to have good attention to detail, with strong communication skills and the ability to forge strong relationship across various departments.
Day to Day Responsibilities
* To manage the allocation of HR & HS supports to each sales appointment.
* To monitor all incoming appointments and cancellations and ensuring prompt and accurate allocation.
* To maintain an accurate record of appointments through our CRM System Salesforce and other systems as may be needed. This will require close monitoring and accurate completion of staff movement, diary system and weekly/daily sales figures.
* To utilise available records, to identify statistics that will benefit the growth and success of the team. For example, sales communication channels and conversions with and without supports.
* To ensure that appropriate times is provided to each appointment and that the support teams are attending meetings for the allotted time.
* To liaise closely with the Business Development Mangers to ensure that they are utilising this resource and using to the benefit of the growth of the business.
* Forge strong relationships across the Sales departments to ensure that there is clear lines of communication for the allocation and usage of sales supports.
* In consultation with the Campaign Manager and Telemarketing Director identify any gaps that will increase the functionality of the department.
* The role is analytic focused and will require analysis of data on a regular basis working with the direct manager of the team.
* Receiving inbound enquiries regarding the business services, assessing the call and directing to the relevant department
* Utilising salesforce and various inhouse systems
* Working within SLAs in terms of call handling times and quality standards
* Providing excellent customer service on every call
* The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively within the team.
* A warm, outgoing personality
* Desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Excellent telephone manner
* Competent IT skills
* Attention to detail including grammar and spelling.
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work to set timelines.