Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Talia McCann
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Floor Manager
Job Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Are you a Sales Manager looking for your next venture?
We’re working with a truly Sales Led business, the industry leading EAP and OH provider and Sunday times ‘Best Place to Work’ Organisation. Part of a global business services group, with 14 operating companies and a group turnover of £400m, there’s is now solid backing for further expansion!!!
You will support with the onboarding and training of new starters, conduct ongoing training with the team, and support the Inside Sales leadership team with the day-to-day running and management of our Inside Sales team. You will manage, motivate and inspire your team of inbound/outbound agents. You will mentor, support and develop your team to allow them to gain knowledge and understanding of their business area and the company to ensure the business’s success.
You will have an excellent ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to adapt to ever-changing business requirements. You will have previous experience in an Inside Sales department, but we will support you and offer a clear progression plan, meaning that you will understand what it takes to be a high performer in and how you can achieve your career goals with us.
Just a few of the many benefits on offer…
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays AND an extra day for your birthday!
* Cash plans!
* Life insurance!
* Company incentives such as all expensed trips!
What they want from you:
* Roughly 3 years experience in a sales management position
* Competent user of Salesforce
* Excellent people management skills
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good understanding of Inbound and Outbound dialler systems.
What your day will look like:
* Monitor daily activity from your team and ensure they’re on track for hitting their targets!
* Quality checks and feedback sessions with the team!
* Conduct 1-1 performance reviews!
* Create sales reports to monitor performance and quality scores.
Please apply directly or send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org