Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Nandini Bhatia
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Salesforce Admin
Job Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational professional services client in their search for a Salesforce Admin
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Salesforce team as a Salesforce Administrator. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who will understand the goals and objectives of our Sales division and will be the first line of support for our Salesforce application. The role will work within the team to ensure our users are able to carry out the activities they need to in Salesforce.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
* Be the first point of contact for our users when they are having problems using Salesforce.
* Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 300+ users.
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, internal system audits, and preparation for upgrades.
* Work with the team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
What you Bring to the Team:
* Enthusiasm in learning more about Salesforce and plan to undertake salesforce certification in the future.
* Team player with strong communication abilities
* A passion for always providing the best possible service.
What we can offer you:
* Flexible working available
* Fantastic workplace in Manchester city centre
* Working with talented people with opportunities to always learn
* Dynamic fast paced environment
* Commercially driven and successful
* No boundaries to personal development