Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Maggie Colorado
Job Location: Toronto
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Job Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our client who are a Global, Award Winning, Professional Services Organisation. We are looking for individuals with extensive experience dealing with complex HR matters with a creative and commercially focused approach.
This unique HR Advisory role is open to HR professionals at a senior level, who are well versed in Employment Law and advising on HR and Employee Relations matters. Senior HR Advisors will be responsible for providing exceptional HR and Employment Law advice and service to clients. Using previous HR experience and qualifications, to provide commercially astute, solution focused advice to an exceptionally high standard by telephone, email and other digital platforms. The advice covers all aspects of HR and Employment Law in order to support business needs of the individual clients, whilst highlighting any commercial options that may help them reach their business objectives.
The Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for:
* To have a high level of HR and Employment law knowledge that is practically applied and explained in a clear and concise manner to the client.
* To use HR, employment law and Business experience to provide high quality, commercial, options led advice, exerting exceptional soft skills focusing on the ‘best in class’ client experience.
* To ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law is continually updated by being astute to the world around you and influencing factors that impact business.
* To perform in line with service related KPIs to support all clients with quality advice in a productive manner, within set SLAs in order to provide an efficient solution-based advice, predominately through call, but also via email or other digital platforms.
* To actively own and lead cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To provide clients with bespoke supporting information/documentation to assist them to implement the solutions provided.
* To review client documentation and provide advice accordingly, taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
* To offer the clients options regarding utilisation of other products and services we provide and make such recommendations accordingly.
* To support other consultants coming into the business as requested.
* To deliver training to colleagues and clients as required, both digitally and face to face.
* To regularly attend training to develop and enhance your HR knowledge and soft skills.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Minimum qualification of Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
* Experience dealing with complex HR matters with a creative and commercially focused approach, attuned to business needs.
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.