Job Reference:Senior Rec Manc_1703083056
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Neil Tannk
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Job Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant – The Portfolio Group
The Portfolio Group is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing talented professionals across our four specialist Divisions for Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement, and HR & Reward while also partnering with businesses to offer a full RPO solution.
Established in 1988, we now have over 30 years’ experience in the industry and a reputable track record recruiting at all levels of the market, across the whole of the UK and into a multitude of industry sectors. With offices based in London and Manchester, we have proven success in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment and we pride ourselves on having a fast, efficient and consultative service with an enviable client base.
We value our client relationships, operate with an honest and ethical attitude and love what we do! We’re rated #1 Recruitment Agency on Trustpilot based on 1,300+ reviews. (April 2022) The Portfolio Group are perfectly placed to assist you in recruiting for any of our core divisions: Payroll, Credit Control, HR & Reward and Procurement plus we can assist with other business operations appointments including but not limited to the following functions:
* Credit Control & Finance * Governance, Risk Management & Compliance * Health & Safety * HR and Compensation, Benefits & Reward * IT – Development, Projects & Services * Legal Services * Payroll & Tax * Procurement & Supply Chain * Sales and Marketing, PR & Communications.
The Portfolio Group is an award-winning Recruitment Agency having won places on The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For – most recently achieved in 2017, The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 (Twice) and most recently, being ranked in The Recruiter Hot 100 2021 and being shortlisted for Recruitment Agency of the Year – Medium (50-99 employees) in 2021.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, your key responsibilities will include:
* You’ll be able to take on a warm desk & work with existing consultants and existing clients so you hit the ground running
* Win new accounts through leveraging or maximising relationships
* Identify new opportunities through research and knowledge of the market
* Use various channels to advertise jobs
* Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
* Manage all aspects of the recruitment life cycle from introductions to offer stage.
* Become an expert in your market
* Communicating with clients and candidates via telephone and email
* Achieve agreed KPIs on a monthly basis
To be successful as a Senior Recruitment Consultant you’ll require:
* Previous sales experience or recruitment experience is preferred
* Advanced communication skills with a high ability to negotiate with clients and candidates
* Sales-driven mindset, achievement oriented
* Independent person with good organisation skills
Why work for us?
* Transparent career framework and set promotional criteria that you can start working towards on day one
* Amazing office based in the heart of the city with amazing facilities
* Work for a market leading agency with an established list of clients
* A supportive and collaborative team
* Realistic targets and time to grow in your role
* Uncapped competitive commission scheme with no threshold with additional bonuses
* Company-wide trips previously we have travelled to Monaco, Dubai, Miami and New York
* Quarterly incentives visiting top restaurants across London & Manchester including the ivy, Shard, 20 stories and 34 Mayfair.