Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: England
Job Title: Tax Technical Writer
Job Salary: £55,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is a market-leading provider of Information Services and Solutions for professionals is Accounting, Audit, Tax, H&S and Business. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong tax technical grounding, a background in the tax profession or HMRC, excellent writing skills and an interest in media/publishing to join an expert tax writer team.
The tax technical writer team is responsible for maintaining their market-leading tax online commentaries, tools and online learning services. Each team member is allocated specific content to update and develop based on their specific tax expertise.
Work on some, or all, of the following ensuring that quality and turnaround time targets are met:
* Update and enhance allocated online tax commentary products.
* Create and maintain allocated online tools – decision trees, mindmaps, checklists.
* Write allocated case reports.
* Write articles for Tax Weekly.
* Prepare and present online training materials.
* Contribute to our expert search tool ‘Quick Links’.
* Act as Product Champion for a tax title in the portfolio.
* Assist the customer support and sales teams with customer queries.
* Represent the company at industry events.
What you bring to the team
* Professionally qualified and experienced
* Proven writing skills, including the ability to convey complex themes in an accessible way to a variety of audiences with varying levels of expertise
* Presenting skills (webinars, etc)
* Comfortable with technology
* Good verbal communication skills
* Able to engage proactively with colleagues and third party contributors
* Authoritative and professional
* Unafraid to express a professional opinion
* Willingness to embrace change
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Profit Share Scheme
* PerkBox Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years