Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Working with one of the leaders in mental health care that are experiencing an exciting period of growth and looking to add to their team.
This is a hands on multi-sited fluctuating payroll that would allow you to expand upon your current payroll skills within a supportive and collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Ensuring national living wage and national minimum wage compliance, especially where salary sacrifice arrangements are concerned
* Liaising with onsite accounts teams/bureau and Hospital
* Management/Finance to ensure smooth flow of data in to the payroll process
* Answering queries from staff on all aspects of their pay and benefits
* Full month end processing including RTI submissions and collation of PAYE and pension deductions
* Assisting in collation and interpretation of staff data for compliance and group reporting purposes
* Helping identify inefficiencies and design new ways of working
* Implementation of standardised best practice procedures
* Full start to finish process for employees on a monthly payroll which incorporates various pay reference periods. This will include adding new starters, amendment to tax codes, pension contributions, student loan and court orders
* Processing company sick pay as well as statutory payments.