Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Payroll Advice Consultant
Job Salary: €38000 - €45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client, an award-winning global consultancy specialising in HR, payroll, tax and employment law are looking for a Payroll Advice Consultant.
You’ll be joining a team that provides legally compliant solutions and advice on revenue guidelines and applicable HR & Employment Law in relation to payroll to a portfolio of clients.
You will manage your own clients being the first point of contact for Payroll queries ranging in scope from statutory payment calculations and holiday calculations right through to SSP queries and advice on PAYE tax and PRSI. You’ll actively own cases to resolution and will highlight any commercial options that are non-compliant and the risks these present.
Earning a Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award in 2021, this role requires a particular focus on attention to detail and a strong client focus delivering a first-class service.
As a Payroll Advice Consultant, you’ll be:
* Managing incoming Payroll queries and providing legal and compliant advice for each case
* Actively leading all cases to resolution while building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* Logging all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking responsibility for ongoing cases.
* Providing clients with bespoke supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing the solutions and the advice provided.
* Reviewing client documentation and providing advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
* If appropriate, offer clients options regarding subscription to other products and services we provide and make such introductions accordingly.
As the leading advice consultancy, they expect all clients to be supported in a productive manner within set SLAs. You’ll aim to provide the most efficient solution-based advice, either by phone, email or video call depending on client preference. This will be predominately call advice and adjusted accordingly by your caseload whilst being available for the clients. You may occasionally undertake and report on client visits as required by Management.
To be successful as Payroll Advice Consultant, you’ll need to ensure that your knowledge of revenue guidelines and applicable HR and Employment Law in relation to payroll is continually updated and ensure you refer to Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
In return, the business offers growth opportunities and development plus a comprehensive benefits package including an EAP.