Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Security
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £22000 - £23000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a family run business based in east Manchester, they currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Officer to join their team. The ideal for this would be 20 hours per week.
* Process all payments and provided support to our Zero hours staff and employeesof Capricorn on the weekly payroll
* Process monthly payments to head office staff
* Upload HMRC Tax Codes into Sage
* Reconcile the weekly and monthly payrolls and balance back to RTI files
* Assisted in collating the data from Continuum Time & Attendance system
* Manage all Pension Auto enrolments into the Nest Pension for weekly and monthly staff and reconcile.
* Processed payments for all third parties on a monthly basis
* Send relevant RTI Files
* Managing dayto day payroll queries.
* Manage and reconcile Fuel payments made to staff on a weekly basis
* Manage and reconcile SIA Licences deductions to staff on a weekly basis
* Provided details to the Central Statistics Office on a monthly basis.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Knowledge of Sage50 Cloud payroll
* Experience of solely running a payroll end to end
* Ability to work on their own initiative
* Good knowledge of legislation SSP,SMP,SPP
* Good knowledge of Auto Enrolment Government Pension scheme
* Good Customer service skills