Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Jo Ewington
Job Location: London
Job Title: Temporary Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £11 - £12 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Remote working available:
* My client are currently looking for a Temporary Payroll Administrator who will be employed within a busy team.
* You will be responsible for running multi-sited payrolls from start to finish.
* Dealing with Tax, NI, SMP, SSP, payments and deductions
* Calculate accurate employee pay use the variable time and absence data e.g. overtime, holiday and company sick pay
* Calculate furlough pay
* Administer statutory payments according to government legislation e.g. SSP and SMP
* Manually calculate advance payments
* Administer pension scheme contributions in accordance with auto-enrolment and scheme rules
* Produce, reconcile and submit monthly pension return to scheme provider
* Excellent communication skills as you will be one of the point of contacts for any payroll queries.
* Excellent excel skills including v-lookups.
* This role will be working part office and part remotely.