Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Michael Salako
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Client Experience Administrator
Job Salary: £20000 - £21000 Per Annum
Ready to take the next step in your Admin career?
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our account management team. Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast client focused solutions.
To deliver world class care to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide support to our ever-growing client base across Great Britain
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Client Experience Administrator:
* To liaise directly with existing Croner clients in accordance with any projects we are undertaking.
* To engage with our clients to provide them an excellent service.
* To deliver the administrative duties for the department.
* To ensure that all client service issues whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the complaint’s procedure.
* To ensure that all client service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on client resolution and retention.
* To understand all client databases and systems to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, service issues and requests to cancel.
* Review of client service issues to produce an effective handover where applicable to Credit Control.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* To receive client and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries, service issues and retention opportunity requests.
Job Goals and Metrics
* To ensure that all client service issues are dealt with professionally, courteously and in a timely manner.
* Complete a minimum of 50 calls per day.
* Same day responses on enquires or emails.
* The aim to have a first-time call resolution.
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required standards.
What you bring to the team
* Ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* A team player
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Apply now or alternatively send your CV to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org