Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Salary: £20000 - £21000 Per Annum
Portfolio are looking for an experienced Receptionist/ Concierge with excellent customer service skills to supervise and process all visitors to The Peninsula, ensuring all visitors are looked after, whilst providing excellent customer service to all staff and visitors at The Peninsula, in ensuring all visitors and guests are processed easily and efficiently. You must be confident in dealing with the public and being able to assist with queries, whilst possessing good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload. The main function of the role is to provide reception services for both the building and the wider group.
Day to Day Responsibilities as an Receptionist:
* Provide reception services to the main building reception
* Provide an initial meet and greet/concierge style service to all visitors to the building
* Provide excellent customer service and focal point to all staff and visitors at The Peninsula
* Ensure visitors/guests have a smooth transition through the building
* Signing-in visitors at reception, processing their visitors pass
* Escorting visitors to the executive lounge and ensuring they are given refreshments as necessary
* Booking of car park spaces and undertaking bookings for visitors such as taxi’s
* Assist with the monitoring all staff/visitor’s entry and exit, ensuring no security breaches such as tailgating together with the onsite security team
* Have good understanding of the building and being able to answer any questions or concerns that building users may have
* Provide administrative and operational support to the facilities team
* Provide assistant with the day-to-day operational activities across the reception area, executive lounge and meeting rooms
* Assist with the management of a number of meeting rooms, this will include the following:
* Management of bookings via online booking system
* Preparation of meeting rooms, layout, AV equipment, catering etc
* Ensuring all rooms are well maintained at all times
* To assist the onsite team as required
* Ensure all contractors attending site have signed in are aware of site rules, terms and conditions. Informing Building Manager of contractor’s arrival on site
* Assisting the Building Manager with general administrative duties
* Ensure a handover is to be done at the end of each shift with the security team to ensure continuous operation is seamless and efficient
* Proven experience in a customer service environment.
* Previous experience of working within a Front of House/Receptionist role is preferable.
* Experience in Customer Service essential.
* Excellent communication skills and good telephone manner.
* Be confident in dealing with visitors and have a proactive and flexible approach.
* Be able to work both individually and as part of a team.