Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Account Director (Partnerships)
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Health Assured is the UK’s fastest growing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and you will be managing a portfolio of key partnership strategic clients. Client satisfaction and retention is a priority to our business and the fundamental requirement of this role is to actively engage with partners to ensure that they are receiving a proactive and responsive service that exceeds their expectations. It is essential that you have the ability to understand the partner’s needs, provide solutions and be able to evaluate and adapt new strategies to reflect business trends
To be a role model in delivering excellent sales performance through the development of business opportunities via key partnership strategic clients. It is essential that you have the ability to understand the partner’s needs, provide solutions and be able to evaluate and adapt new strategies to reflect business trends. Exceptional service delivery is paramount throughout the partner journey and both the relationship and development management team are key in delivering proactive interactions, from initial client contact through to the demonstration of return on investment and securing contract renewal. Furthermore, this role will operate outside of standard working hours of 09:00 – 17:00 and there may be instance whereby overnight stays are required for the completion of strategic relationship management activities
Day to day responsibilities
* Proactively managing a portfolio of key partnerships to a total value of £3.7m per annum.
* Project management of partnership implementation and support wellbeing strategies to new and existing partners.
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the partner’s success measures including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
* Maintain a leading edge understanding of the overall wellbeing agenda and needs of our new and existing partners.
* To deliver quarterly review meetings for defined key partners, including monthly conference calls and support for their Account Management and Sales teams, as well as supporting with their prospective clients.
* To work with marketing teams to ensure that our wellbeing proposition and activities are relevant from an EAP and wider wellbeing perspective.
* Speak with expertise and insight into the topic with our partners and prospective partners.
* Delivering the highest level of client care to include taking ownership of day-to-day relationship management and service queries, liaising with the appropriate areas of the business to resolve and, if appropriate, communicate back to third parties.
* Identify new business partnership opportunities, creating and updating CRM records with all required information ensuring accuracy, quality and tracking of data.
* Complete a thorough fact-find for new opportunities to validate the lead, understand utilisation levels and scheme size in order to position a proposal appropriately.
* Delivery of consultancy services for specialist provisions such as onsite training, Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) and Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM).
* Work closely with Senior Leadership teams to ensure that partnership expectations are exceeded, and that channel trends are cascaded throughout the business development and relationship management teams.
* Working closely with senior management to ensure MI is accurate and issued within SLA and the scheduling of quarterly meetings for all partnership clients.
* Carry out any other task as deemed necessary by the management team to support the relationship management function
Essential Skills and Competencies
* An outstanding track record in managing and delivering business services to clients in a corporate environment.
* To be confident in obtaining a full understanding of new and existing client requirements.
* Evidenced experience of the ability to present at all levels, to members, colleagues, clinicians and board members.
* Flexibility to travel throughout the UK and Ireland, however there is an expectation within this role that you will spend time in our Manchester Head Office when required for both client and internal meetings.
* An organised individual with excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency.
* A customer service focus and committed to providing exceptional service across all channels – written, phone and face-to-face.
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships.
* Excellent presentation skills and experience in delivering presentations to key stakeholders and senior management.
* Commerciality and the ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
* Energy, commitment and drive with dedication to the role, willingness to show flexibility when required, enthusiasm for the role and company development.
* Have a can-do attitude, ability to multitask and be adaptable to change with the ability to work to specific targets and deadlines while maintaining initiative and emotional resilience.
* Be comfortable working in a matrix management structure.
* Will have a proven track record of working to key performance indicators (KPIs)
Desirable Skills and Competencies
* Experience in Employee Benefits market working with intermediaries or via a provider (preferably EAP / OH / PMI / GIP / cash plan related).
* Minimum five years’ experience in a similar position
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and DEVELOPMENT, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Health Assured