Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Our client is the UK’s fastest growing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and you will be managing a portfolio of diverse ranging clients via the telephone. Client satisfaction and retention is a priority to our business and the point of this role is to actively engage with clients to ensure that they are receiving a proactive and responsive service that exceeds their expectations.
Each account manager is responsible for their own portfolio, developing and nurturing their accounts to ensure client understanding, support with promotion and develop effective client communications and identify further revenue opportunities. This is predominately an office-based role, managing clients via phone calls, webinar and email however, you could be required to visit clients externally on occasion.
Day To Day Responsibilities as an Account Manager:
* Managing a portfolio of approximately 500 EAP clients, intermediaries and Occupational Health clients
* Proactive account management and retention over the telephone, via email and face to face
* Project management and delivery of new client implementation.
* Renewal negotiations
* Delivery of consultancy services to clients regarding product options specialist service such as onsite training and Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM).
* Identify opportunities to up-sell and actively promote additional services
* Ensure we understand client needs and market changes, providing feedback to senior management to develop our proposition and remain ahead of the
* Maintain the highest standard of customer service and support to the sales and bid
* Maintain personal statistical renewal reports daily, highlighting at risk clients and further opportunities.
* Providing weekly renewal, activity, and outstanding task updates.
* Carry out any other task as deemed necessary by the management team to support the relationship management function.
* Profit Share Scheme
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years
Why Join our team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So, if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you will soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at health assured
account manager account management