Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group are working with a rapidly expanding organisation based in the Dublin area, looking to take on an Admin Assistant. They have seen year on year growth and have consistently produced impressive company profits.
This is a key role which assists with the day-to-day running of the admin function.
We are looking for a motivated individual holding experience within an administrative environment to join our team. The ideal candidate will be numerate, have computer processing skills, including key MS office products (excel, word, outlook etc.) and possess good communication skills. They will be able to work accurately and be effective at prioritising a demanding workload in a busy working environment. The role requires someone able to communicate to internal and external stakeholders and problem solve issues efficiently.
This role provides administration support to the Ireland Business reporting to the Office Manager and is based in their Dublin Office.
This is a busy administration role working closely with various departments, providing administrative support across our 3 sites in Ireland.
* Complete daily, weekly, and quarterly reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis
* Completing required travel bookings such as flights, hotel accommodation and rail for field, office staff and new starters.
* Cover Reception and Office Manager duties during periods of absence.
* Organising inductions for new starters and updating internal systems.
* Organise and schedule meetings and appointments for directors.
* Provide administrative support for different departments.
* Assisting the Management team and service teams with admin tasks/queries where required.
* Scanning and filing away of confidential documents.
* Processing leaver forms for staff.
* To support the Office Manager in the overseeing of the maintenance of the office.
* To complete evening and weekend overtime as and when required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
What you Bring to the Team
* Very Strong IT skills, particularly in Word and Excel
* Excellent typing speed
* Highly professional, presentable, and personable as first point of contact with clients.