Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Michael Salako
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Administrator
Job Salary: £19000 - £20000 Per Annum
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a vibrant company that have been running for over 80 years with incredible growth plans that have achieved 20% growth in the last 2 years and have won many awards such as ‘the best company to work for award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2020’. We are currently working alongside one of the longest established HR & Health and Safety consultancy businesses across UK and part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
To deliver world class care to exceed our clients expectations and provide support to our ever growing client base across Great Britain
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our account management team. Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast client focused solutions.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Administrator:
* To contact existing Croner clients to book their Anniversary appointments with consultants in line with service levels and diary booking guidelines
* To ensure that all client service issues whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the complaint’s procedure.
* To deliver the administrative duties for the department including rescheduling appointments
* To ensure that all client service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on client resolution and retention.
* To understand all client databases and systems to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, service issues and requests to cancel.
* Review of client service issues to produce an effective handover where applicable to Credit Control.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* To receive client and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries, service issues and retention opportunity requests.
Job Goals and Metrics
* To ensure that all client service issues are dealt with professionally, courteously and in a timely manner
* Complete a minimum of 50 calls per day
* Daily share of Monitoring of the Client Services inbox
* Same day responses on enquires or emails
* The aim to have a first-time call resolution
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required standards.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* A team player
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.