Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Intermediaries)
Job Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
Our client is the fastest growing and largest Employee Assistance Programme business in the UK with their client’s staff health and wellness at the heart of everything they do. In 2017, 2018, 2019 AND 2020 they were awarded with ‘Best Workplace Wellbeing Provider’ and hold the title for the Feefo ‘Platinum Trusted Service Award’ 2021.
They have huge growth plans and are looking for the best talent to join them at this exciting period of growth. Their Intermediary portfolio accounts for 80% of their business so this role is crucial to their success. On a daily business you will be liaising via telephone and teams with medical insurance brokers, occupational health companies, benefits platform providers and direct clients to provide solutions for their clients as well as negotiating new business.
Experience in a sales/account manager role is a must as well as a desire to be part of a forward-thinking business that have fantastic development and progression opportunities.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
* Proactively managing all aspects of new business within the channel assigned to you, including expansion, pricing discussion and all sales needs, negotiating these cases through outbound and inbound contact.
* Handle inbound telephone sales calls and emails from brokers, converting these opportunities into new sales revenue therefore ensuring that you reach your agreed channel and individual sales targets.
* Make proactive outbound calls to brokers generating sales opportunities to further increase the potential of conversion and sales.
* Complete a thorough fact finds on each opportunity to validate the lead, understand utilisation levels and accurate size of the organisation to position a proposal appropriately.
* Following up both direct and intermediary opportunities from previous years (in advance of renewal dates) with a view to quoting on their business at renewal.
* Assist the Sales Director achieve a target for new business via the intermediary channel.
* Health Assured, provide training for them (and their staff if appropriate), through to following up to seek new clients.
* 25 days holiday entitlement + your birthday off + bank holidays
* Access to our EAP
* Holiday increase with service
* Profit Share Scheme
* Dress down Fridays and free food!
* Christmas bonus after 3 years’ service
* Private health Insurance after 5 years’ service
* Death in Service
* Sales broker Sales Business Development B2B Sales