Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Scotland
Job Title: Business Sales Consultant
Job Salary: £21000 - £24000 Per Annum
Looking for an exciting new career that can help you reach your goals and ambitions?! Look no further! Apply Now!! * FIRST YEAR GURANTEED COMMISSION – 40K OTE + £250 for first 3 months *
This is a phenomenal and exciting opportunity to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans over the coming months and years! They have had a 20% growth in the company during Covid-19 and have also won many awards such as ‘the best company to work for award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2020’. They are also a part of the Global Company Peninsula.
We are currently working alongside one of the longest established HR & Health and Safety consultancy businesses across UK in recruiting for their Sales teams. This group company is the market leader in providing solutions to SMEs within HR, Employment Law, Tax and Health & Safety. This is a high-performance role that comes with rewards and benefits. We are looking for Enthusiastic, Money motivated and results driven individuals who are looking to build their career in sales. An exciting opportunity that comes with a paid 4-week induction and training programme which is run by the supercoach in the company to help you successfully earn the average a BSC makes of 50-60k or more in their first year. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career and progress within the business. You will have the opportunity to progress on to a BDM, Team Leader, Sales Manager.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Business Sales Consultant:
* Promote our Employment Law and Health & Safety outsourcing solutions to SME businesses
* Schedule sales opportunities with business owners/Directors to promote Croner services.
* Work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
* Self-generate new leads, appointments, and referrals through day-to-day new business activity.
* Achieve quarterly sales targets.
* Accurately build, manage, and maintain your sales pipeline.
* Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward culture.
What you bring to the Team:
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
* Professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Good business acumen
* Ambitious with the determination to succeed
* Willingness to learn and grow
* Daily, weekly, and monthly incentives.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Uncapped monthly commission.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes
* Free Parking on site
* Company Events, Dinners and Trips