Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Chief Digital Growth Marketing Officer - UK & International
Job Salary: £90000 - £90000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for a leading digital technology company that provides small business with an easy, cost effective way of managing their day to day HR software. Part of a leading international group of companies, the company is now looking to go the next level in terms of exceptional worldwide growth. With unlimited funds to drive this exciting opportunity they are now looking to appoint an Associate Director – Digital Growth Officer who will continue to support the company’s rapid growth at both a strategic and hands on delivery level.
The Digital Growth Officer will play a key role within this organisation working with the CEO and CTO to deliver the overall digital and lead generation strategy and drive the business forward to achieve its growth targets within both UK and International markets.
The successful candidate should have experience of leading a team in a high growth online business:
* A track record of increasing brand recognition through digital and social media campaigns.
* A commercial approach to marketing and driving tangible results.
* Experience of working in a high growth, fast paced business.
* Ability to manage and achieve return on investment on significant marketing budgets.
* Excellent knowledge of PPC, SEO, Social Media, Brand Advocate and Loyalty Campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
* Setting out a medium -term, strategic growth plan for the company both in the UK and Ireland but particularly rapid growth in Canada and Australia- international travel required.
* Developing the digital strategy that encompasses digital growth and budget.
* Planning and developing integrated digital marketing campaigns.
* Leading all marketing activity and measuring performance through ongoing review of performance metrics.
* Implementing website test plans and developing a process for conversion rate review and optimisation.
* Maintaining, developing and researching potential new strategic relationships within the sector to help drive the growth of the brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a start-up environment in the early years of growth, whilst being part of a highly motivated, driven team in a desirable, high growth exciting sector.
Salary £90,000 with quarterly uncapped performance related bonus based on exceptional growth- Realistic OTE of c. £140,000 Per Annum (including Car Allowance + Bonus + Excellent Benefits).