Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Job Salary: £100000 - £120000 Per Annum
An exceptional opportunity for a highly commercial Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Finance Director to join an award-winning SaaS organisation, part of a successful international group of companies. Joining at a time of significant growth and investment, you will manage all aspects of a world class finance function within a highly entrepreneurial, acquisitive, and sales-led environment.
A key focus of the Chief Finance Officer role will be to set both the short-term and long-term financial strategy and to support the organisations plans to drive revenue, profit and EBITDA through international expansion, organic growth and acquisition.
Our client seeks to recruit a Qualified Senior Finance leader, ideally currently operating at Finance Director or Chief Financial Officer (CFO) level, within a highly commercial environment, with experience of dealing with or working within private equity.
As a Chief Financial Officer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Leadership and development of the UK & International Finance functions.
* Interface directly with the Group Boards, CEO, CFO and Senior Leadership Teams across associated companies within the wider group.
* Drive business performance with a focus on management accounting, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, profitability and pricing
* Ensure full financial compliance across all locations globally.
* Drive continuous improvement and utilise technology to drive a world class financial reporting and control function.
* Financial risk management.
* Facilitate quarterly business reviews, monitoring the financial performance of international business units against target.
* Manage and deliver the consolidated management accounts, performance of regular audits and be the lead contact for external auditors.
* Develop and review the finance strategy and associated budgets.
* Identify cost improvement opportunities and provide guidance on cost management and improving the bottom line.
Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate excellent communication & influencing skills, with ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines. It is essential that you are fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
In addition to providing exceptional financial management. The role will require the successful candidate to display strong business partnering and commercial leadership, working closely the CEO, Head of Sales and CTO, taking the company to the next level of UK and International growth.